Wednesday, 21 January 2015

4. Audience feedback and evaluation-preliminary task/college magazing (planning)

Evaluation What went well? Photography - The photography stage went well, I managed to get good shots of my main models from various angles. I planned for my photography (Dressed my main model) which made my images relate more to the magazine. i had a good understanding of how to use the camera as i have used the same DSLR camera before, and also made notes when we had a lesson in the studio, my understanding allowed me to take better pictures quicker. most of the shots that I took were of good quality and I used 5 of them in my final music magazine. The photography stage took 2 lessons in the studio to complete, it went well overall. Photoshop- In photo-shop , I was able to align all my photos correctly and make them look professional using effects. we had a whole lesson on using photo-shop to a good standard, and it helped me to use the software. I used photo-shop for the contents page because it is better for pictures and I need more images for the contents page than the other pages.Images are easily manipulated using photo-shop using tools to make it darker, smaller, e.t.c. Use of text, cover-lines/journalism/layout on In-Design - we also had a whole lesson on In-design to learn how to use the tools. using the "T" tool I was able to input text, I used this tool for cover-lines, journalism on my double page spread, and teasers on my front page. Layout on In-design was controlled by the rulers on each end of the page, which kept all of the text and images aligned with each-other. all text was written inside a text-box, which also kept everything in alignment e.g.the questions and the answers on the interview in the double page spread. what do I need to improve on? I need to improve on using photo-shop software and also need to get more familiar with different tools on In-design to enhance my images. Three key points for development when producing the main task (music magazine) - improve lighting of pictures - improve effects on images - add more information

No comments:

Post a Comment