You have written your contents page in detail which is good, although your dps is not finished, you should carry on the orange colour scheme on to that page too. You have kept the Font the same throughout both pages which is good for branding. Carry on :)
The text in your contents page is in-depth and you have included a lot of images which is good. You also have social networking sites which will appeal to wide audience.
I like the dps main image I think its eye-catching also the pull quote "I am rap" draws the reader in.The contents page colour is stands out however I think you could add more images.
You have written your contents page in detail which is good, although your dps is not finished, you should carry on the orange colour scheme on to that page too. You have kept the Font the same throughout both pages which is good for branding.
ReplyDeleteCarry on :)
The text in your contents page is in-depth and you have included a lot of images which is good. You also have social networking sites which will appeal to wide audience.
ReplyDeletePositives: I like the use of orange and it stands out without looking too orangey. You positioned all the images well.
ReplyDeleteRecommendations for improvement: Try not to use the same images.
I like the dps main image I think its eye-catching also the pull quote "I am rap" draws the reader in.The contents page colour is stands out however I think you could add more images.
ReplyDelete